TT and Festival of Motorcycling Accommodation
The TT Festival takes place every year (usually during the last week of May and first week in June) and brings thousands of visitors to the Island.
For information and availability for hotels, B&Bs and self-catering properties during the TT Festival, please click here.
To accommodate the thousands of visiting bike fans during this time there are a number of additional temporary accommodation options available including Homestay, Snoozebox & Snoozy, temporary campsites and ‘Glamping’ sites.
The majority of TT accommodation is available through our official TT Travel partner, Regency Travel. For information on current availability or for any queries, please contact Regency on +44 (0)1624 694456 or email [email protected] or visit www.iomttbreaks.com.
The Isle of Man Homestay Scheme is an initiative where the Island’s residents are encouraged to offer accommodation to visitors in their homes either on a ‘bed and breakfast’ basis, where guests stay with the host family; or on a self-catering basis where the guests rent the entire property.
This has proven a very popular option with visiting bikers who not only get great value accommodation but can also get the local experience from enthusiastic residents.
All of the Homestay accommodation listed here has been inspected to ensure it meets regulatory and quality requirements. If you are booking Homestay accommodation elsewhere please ensure, for your own protection, that it is officially registered.
For more details and to book Homestay accommodation, please visit IOM TT Breaks which has a range of options for the TT Festival and August’s Festival of Motorcycling.
The Isle of Man has a number of permanent campsites which are open throughout the year and offer facilities for tents and motorhomes. Some also have ‘Glamping’ options such as pods and yurts available for hire. For a full list of the permanent campsites please click here or check availability using our availability search.
During TT and the Festival of Motorcycling, the Isle of Man has a number of additional, temporary campsites available for visiting bike fans. Please note that many of these sites do not provide all of the facilities you would expect from a regular campsite. Most are located at football clubs, school fields or other sports grounds and while they are inspected annually to ensure they meet regulatory and quality requirements they might, for example, have limited facilities in the clubhouse supplemented by additional temporary toilet and shower facilities. . In some cases the shower and changing facilities in the clubhouse will be communal although every effort will be made to provide a basic level of privacy. Please check with your chosen site to ensure your requirements can be met before confirming your booking.
View the TT Campsite map here.
- Lazy Camper - You can now travel without the hassle of bringing your camping gear, with The Lazy Camper you simply just turn up to the site, check in and your tent is already up with your camping essentials inside. Each tent has plenty of space for 4 adults and are equipped with the following camping essentials a sleeping bag, foil backed foam sleeping mat, inflatable pillow, camping chair, raincoat and LED headlight. For full details and to book online, please visit www.iomttbreaks.com
- IOM Tents - IOM Tents supply fully erected and highly equipped tents, ready and waiting for you to walk in and enjoy. Tents include high quality and inflated air beds, camp tables and chairs and stove and cooking equipment. The tents can be arranged to accommodate from 1 to150 plus people at a choice of locations around the Island. For full details please visit www.iomtents.com.
Permanent Glamping Sites
There are a number of permanent sites offering either pre-pitched tents or furnished yurts and safari tents throughout the year.
- Glenlough Wooden Camping Pods
- Saba’s Glen Yurts
- Ballamoar Campsite Wooden Huts
- Knockaloe Beg Wigwams
- Glen Wyllin Furnished Tents
Temporary Glamping Sites
- Blue Bell Tents - The luxury 5 meter bell tents can sleep a maximum of 4 people (arranged as either singles or doubles) and all come equipped with timber frame camp beds and real mattresses for a proper night’s sleep, pure white cosy bedding and linen with high tog duvets and pillows and battery powered lighting. For full details and to book online, please visit www.iomttbreaks.com.
- Hotel Bell Tents - Check-in with Hotel Bell Tent, Glamp in style with up to 5 people per 5 meter bell tent for as little as £40 per person per night. Canvas Bell Tents include luxury Inflatable mattresses, 100% Egyptian cotton bedding, 13.5 tog duvets and big bath towels. Also included is a 24/7 reception with phone charging facilities, 24 hour access to hot showers, loos and changing rooms with plug points. For full details and to book online, please visit www.iomttbreaks.com.
- Snoozebox - Snoozebox is a ‘pop-up’ hotel which is available for the duration of the TT only and is located in Nobles Park, right in the middle of the action at the Grandstand. Each compact and comfortable room features free wifi, LCD TV, air conditioning/ heating, an en-suite wetroom, a personal safe, a double bed and a single bunk, crisp linens and towels and complimentary toiletries. Each room can sleep up to two adults and one child up to the age of 12. Located within the TT village in Nobles Park, Snoozy is a new glamping product launched by Snoozebox. For full details and to book online, please visit www.iomttbreaks.com.
- Snoozy - Snoozy is a glamping pod that sleeps up to 2 people in either Double or Twin bed format. All rooms come with linen, towels, secure room key entry, USB port to charge phones etc plus LED lighting. This option is also includes breakfast along with shared toilets and shower units, which will be available 24 hours a day. For full details and to book online, please visit www.iomttbreaks.com